Odisha Boy Dies After Mobile Explodes While Charging

0

Nabarangpur: A 17-year-old boy sustained grievous injuries in his left palm after his phone exploded while charging and later died after coming in contact with a live wire at Cherachetiaguda village under Dabugaon police limits in Nabarangpur on Tuesday.

The deceased has been identified as Sanadhar, a native of Pujariguda village in Nabarangpur.

According to sources, the incident occurred around 7.30 am when Sanadhar was at her sister’s place at Cherachetiaguda. He put his mobile phone on charge. The phone exploded as soon as he removed the electric wire, he used for the purpose. He too was electrocuted after coming in contact with the live wire and died on the spot.

On being informed, Dabugaon police reached the spot and sent the body for postmortem.

Investigation into the matter is on.

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.