Odisha Govt Effects Minor Administrative Reshuffle; Details Here
Bhubaneswar: Odisha government on Tuesday transferred Satya Ranjan Sahoo, Executive Director, OSDMA and posted him as Director, Secondary Education.
Sahoo will also remain in additional charge of Chairman, CHSE,
Bhubaneswar, stated a release by the General Administration and Public Grievances department.
The department also effected district-level transfers which are as follows:
– Sukanta Tripathy, PD, DRDA, Sambalpur posted as Additional Commissioner Settlement and Consolidation, Sambalpur.
– Dillip Kumar Bal, Ex-Registrar, Khallikote Cluster University, Berhampur and presently in GA & PG Department, posted as PD, DRDA, Sambalpur on foreign service terms & conditions.
– Prakash Chandra Behera, Additional District Magistrate, Mayurbhanj posted as Rent officer, GA & PG (Rent) Department, Bhubaneswar.
– NC Jyoti Ranjan Nayak, ADM Boudh posted as Manager, State Guest House, Bhubaneswar.
– Maheswar Chandra Naik, PD, DRDA, Rayagada posted as ADM, Sundargarh.
– Babitarani Dalabehera, APD (Admin), DRDA, Boudh posted as ADM, Boudh.
– Rita Dang, Additional Sub-Collector, Panposh, Sundargarh posted as PD, DUDA, Sundargarh on foreign service terms & conditions.
– Aswini Kumar Meher, Sub Collector, Boudh posted as PD, DRDA, Boudh on foreign service terms & conditions.