Odisha Vigilance Raids OSAP Sepoy, Rs 2.94 Lakh Cash Unearthed; Check Details
Bhubaneswar: Vigilance officials are carrying out simultaneous raids on the properties of a policeman on Tuesday following allegations of disproportionate assets (DA).
The raids are being carried out on the properties of Sahadev Parida, a Sepoy with 6th Odisha State Armed Police (OSAP), Cuttack, following search warrants issued by the Special Judge, Vigilance, Cuttack.
Cash of over Rs 2.94 lakh, four two-wheelers and 17 bank passbooks have been unearthed so far.
The raids are being conducted at the following places:
* Official residential quarters at 6th OSAP
* Three-storey building at Tinigharia Chhak, Cuttack
* Asbestos house at Gandarpur, Cuttack
* Parental house at Chandanpur, Puri
* Father-in-law’s house at Malatipatpur, Puri
Other properties that have been unearthed are:
(In Sahadev Parida’s name)
* Mauza Pandara BBSR plot No 4750/13960
* Mauza Malatipatapur Puri Plot No 743/3659
(In the name of his wife)
* Mauza Kantilo plot No 624
* Mauza Gopalpur plot No 1799/5813
(In the name of his son)
* Mauza Gandarpur plot no 269/2815