Vigilance Raids Odisha Forest Official; Check Details
Bhubaneswar: Vigilance officials are carrying out raids on Tuesday on the properties of a forest official posted in Gajapati district on allegations of possessing disproportionate assets (DA).
Simultaneous raids are on on the properties of Ganesh Kumar Pradhan, Forester, Nuagada forest beat, Gajapati district, following search warrants issued by the Special Judge, Vigilance, Berhampur.
The raids are being carried out at the following places:
* Rented house at Friends Colony, Parlakhemundi
* Native house at Harischandrapur village, Garabandh
* Double-storey building at Pathapatnam in Srikakulam district, AP
* Government quarter at Nuagada forest beat office, Gajapati
* Office chamber at Nuagada forest beat office