Odisha’s COVID Death Toll Crosses 100; 3 Districts Report Second Fatality
Bhubaneswar: The COVID-19 death toll in Odisha rose to 103 on Tuesday with six more succumbing to the virus in the last 24 hours.
One death each was reported from Kendrapada, Cuttack, Gajapati, Jagatsinghpur, Khurda and Rayagada districts.
The details of the deceased are:
- A 63-year old male of Kendrapada district. He was also suffering from diabetes, hypertension and intra-cranial hemorrhage.
- A 26-year old female of Cuttack district. She was also suffering from diabetes and hypertension.
- A 68-year old male of Gajapati district. He was also suffering from diabetes and hypertension.
- A 58-year old male of Jagatsinghpur district. He was also suffering from lung cancer.
- A 75-year old male of Khurda district. He was also suffering from chronic bronchiectasis.
- A 74-year old male of Rayagada district. He was also suffering from hypertension.
They succumbed while undergoing treatment, the Health Department sources said.
With the six new deaths, the virus has so far claimed 59 lives in Ganjam, 14 in Khurda, nine in Cuttack, five in Gajapati, two in Puri, two each in Jagatsinghpur, Kendrapada, Rayagada, Angul and Sundargarh, and one each in Bargarh, Bhadrak, Jajpur and Nayagarh.