Bhubaneswar: Odisha Space Application Centre (ORSAC) has invited applications from Information Technology (IT) professionals in several domain specialties.
The candidates must have at least 3 years of post-technical qualification experience in organized IT industry. The eligible candidates have to apply only in the prescribed format available in the official advertisement (Page -15). The last date for submission of applications is February 11.
The recruitment drive for the IT professionals is in the following domain specialties
- Unix/Linux Server & Network Admin
- Enterprise Class Database Development, Maintenance and Administration
- GIS Server Operation, Administration & Web-GIS Development
- Web & Mobile Application Developer
- Must be 12th pass or equivalent with Mathematics and Physics as core subjects with at least 60 per cent marks in aggregate.
- BTech in Computer Science & Engineering or Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering or MCA or higher from an AICT-recognized university with minimum 60 per cent marks in aggregate.
How to Apply
- The candidates must send the application form along with the required documents to the Administrative cum Accounts Officer, ORSAC, Bhubaneswar, Plot No:- 45/48 (P), Jayadev Vihar, Unit – 6, Bhubaneswar, by Speed Post/ Registered Post/ Courier/ In person.
- The candidates can apply only for one domain in which he/she has the suitable technical expertise.
- Last date for submission of application is February 11.
- The shortlisted candidates will be invited for verification of certificates, credentials and documents and interviews.
- The candidates will be tested in the respective domain skills they have applied for.
According to the official advertisement, the engagements are to be full-time, on-premise deployments at ORSAC.