Pipili Fire Incident: Man, Daughter Succumb To Burn Injuries

Reading Time: < 1 minute


Pipili: A man and his minor daughter, who suffered critical burns in a fire incident that took place at Danagahiri in Pipili of Puri district on Saturday night, succumbed to their injuries while undergoing treatment at SCB Medical College and Hospital in Cuttack on Sunday morning.
The deceased have been identified as Md Abdul (65) and his daughter Najo (12).
Abdul’s wife, Rahima (55), who also sustained grievous injuries in the incident, is battling for life at the hospital.
According to locals, the fire incident occurred around 1 am when some unidentified miscreants poured kerosene and set the house on fire, which was locked from outside.



Comments are closed.