Bhubaneswar: The Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE) on Tuesday said physical mode of distribution of admit cards for the annual Higher Secondary Exam 2021 and collection of practical records and project reports should be avoided as far as possible in view of the pandemic.
Releasing the Standard Operating Procedures for issue of admit cards, collection of practical records and project reports from the examinees, the CHSE Controller of Examinations said, “In case of adoption of he physical mode, the SOP is to be followed at the time of issue of admit cards and collection of practical records or project reports from the examinees of Annual HS Examination.”
Writing to the principals of all affiliated HS schools and colleges, the CHSE Controller of Examinations said:
1. The Principals of the H.S. Schools/Colleges are requested to notify and communicate a time schedule to the examinees for the above purpose.
2. On each working day, provision is to be made for 3 batches of examinees. The time duration for each batch will be of two hours without overlapping.
3. Maximum of 40 nos. of examinees are to be allotted in one batch of 2 hours duration.
4. Wearing of Face Masks by the employees and examinees is mandatory. Employees and Examinees coming to the H.S. School without face masks must not be allowed to enter into the campus.
5. Provision for Hand wash/Sanitizer must be made at the entry point.
6. More number of counters to be opened to avoid crowding. Different counters be opened for each stream. Adequate distance be maintained in between two counters.
7. Minimum physical distancing of 6 ft. must be maintained between all persons while inside the N.S. School campus.
8. A team of Squad Members to be constituted to go round the campus and see that the COVID•19 guidelines are being followed_
9. Examinees must be asked to leave the N.S. School campus immediately after submission of their Practical Reports/Project Reports.
10. The COVID-19 guidelines issued by the Govt. from time to time be followed.