Punjab and Sind Bank has released a job notification for 168 posts of Specialist Officers. Candidates with B.E/B.Tech/LLB/PG qualification and any degree can apply for the various job openings.
The selection will be based on online examination and personal interaction/interview. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of PSB on www.psbindia.com .
The application process started on September 26. The last date of online application is October 10 and the last date for receipt of hard copy of the online application is October 17.
- AGM Law- 1 post
- Company Secretary – 1 post
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (SMGS-IV) – 1 post
- Law Manager – 10 posts
- Fire Safety Officer 1 post
- Security Officers – 15 posts
- Agricultural Field Officer – 50 posts
- Chartered Accountants – 50 posts
- IT Programmer/Software Developer-30 posts
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (JMGS-I) – 5 posts
- Technical Officer (Civil) – 2 posts
- Technical Officer (Electrical) – 2 posts
The candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria of each of these positions in the official notification.
The age limit for each post is as follows:
- AGM: 35-45 years
- CS: 30-40 years
- Rajbhasha Adhikari: 30-40 years
- Law Manager/ Fire Safety Officer/ Security Officer : 25-35 years
- Others: 20-30 years
Application Fee :
- For General category candidates Rs 826/-
- For ST/SC/PWD category candidates Rs 177/-
Payment should only be made online.
The selected candidates should note that they may be posted anywhere in India, depending on the requirement of the Bank.
- For AGM Law, Company Secretary and Rajbhasha Adhikari, the selection process is based on shortlisting and personal interview.
- For all remaining posts, the selection process is based on the online examination and personal interview.