Schedule For 3rd Phase Admission To Plus II In Odisha Announced; Details Here
Bhubaneswar: The third phase admission to Class XI in Higher Secondary Schools (HSS) in the state for 2021-22 academic session will begin from November 18.
Directorate of Higher Secondary Education, in a notification, said the admission process will be done in online mode through the dedicated SAMS portal. Students can log in to the official website www.samsodisha.gov.in for the purpose.
The students, who were not selected in the first and second phase, can apply through their existing login without Common Application Form (CAF) fee. No reservation or weightage claim will be considered for the admission.
All applicants must have passed the annual/offline/supplementary High School Certificate (HSC) examination conducted by Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha or its equivalent boards. Payment of fees for filing Common Application Form (CAF) will be done through online mode only.
The candidates who got admitted in lower preferred HSS and slided up (1st Phase) to higher preference but could not take admission can apply without paying the CAF fees.
Those who have already registered themselves on the website will use their respective logins to apply afresh. Other processes will be as per the common prospectus available on the website www.samsodisha.gov.in.
The applicants will be intimated about their selection and admission reporting time through SMS, in their SAMS login, on HSS online merit list and on the HSS notice board.
Following is the scheduled for e-admission:
- Availability of online common application form November 18 (11.30 am)
- Last date of applying online CAF: November 22 (3 pm)
- Publication of merit list including waiting list: November 24 (3 pm)
- Admission of selected applicants: November 25 (10 am) to November 26 (4 pm)
- Registration of the waiting list applicants: November 26 (4.15 pm) to November 27 (2 pm)
- Publication of final list out of the students registered from waiting list at respective Higher Secondary Schools: November 27 (4 pm) to November 29 (5 pm)