School Van Catches Fire In Keonjhar, Students Safe

0

Keonjhar: A school van caught fire near Dhanabeni area in Odisha’s Keonjhar district on Tuesday.

As many as 11 students travelling in the Tata Magic van had a narrow escape after the vehicle caught fire.

According to sources, the van was carrying students of Patna Saraswati Sishu Vidya Mandir. The incident took place when the van was on its way to drop off the students at their houses.

However, the driver stopped the vehicle immediately and managed to save the students.

On being informed, fire service personnel reached the spot and doused the flames.

It is suspected that a short-circuit in the engine chamber triggered the fire.

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.