Several Trains Cancelled For Modernisation Work In Odisha
Bhubaneswar: Services of several trains originating and passing through East Coast Railway (ECoR) jurisdiction will be affected because of safety-related modernisation work at Ib Station under Jharsuguda-Raigarh Railway Section of Bilaspur Division in connection with the commissioning of the 4th line work.
According to an official release, some trains will be fully cancelled while some others will be partially cancelled. Similarly, few others will be diverted.
- Sambalpur-Junagarh Road-Sambalpur Passenger Special from Sambalpur from September 22 to 30 and from Junagarh Road from September 23 to October 1.
- Titilagarh-Bilaspur-Titilagarh Passenger Special from Titilagarh between September 23 to October 1 and from Bilaspur between September 22 and 30
- Titilagarh-Raipur-Titilagarh Special from Titilagarh between September 22 to 30 and from Raipur between September 23 and October 1
- Sambalpur-Rayagada-Sambalpur Express from both directions between September 23 and September 30
- Sambalpur-Nanded-Sambalpur Express from Sambalpur between September 23 and 25 and from Nanded between September 24 and 26
- Tata-Ernakulam-Tata Express from Tata from September 25 to 29 and from Ernakulam from September 25 to 28
- Bhubaneswar-Balangir-Bhubaneswar Super fast Inter City Express from both directions from September 23 to 30 will run between Bhubaneswar & Sambalpur and will remain cancelled between Sambalpur and Balangir.
- Howrah-Jagadalpur-Howrah Samaleswari Express from Howrah from September 22 to 30 and from Jagadalpur from September 23 to October 1 will run between Howrah and Sambalpur and will remain cancelled between Sambalpur and Jagadalpur.
- Howrah-Titilagarh/Kantabanji Ispat Express from Howrah from September 23 to 30 and from Titilagarh/Kantabanji from September 24 to October 1 will run between Howrah and Sambalpur and will remain cancelled between Sambalpur and Titilagarh/Kantabanji.
Diversion of Tambaram-Jasidih Express
- Tambaram-Jasidih-Tambaram Express from Tambaram on September 24 and from Jasidih on September 28 will run on a diverted route via Vizianagaram-Khurda Road-Naraj-Angul and Sambalpur instead of Vizianagaram- Rayagada-Titilagarh-Sambalpur from both the directions.
Cancellation of Cuttack-Bhadrak-Cuttack Special:
- Cuttack-Bhadrak-Cuttack Passenger Special will remain cancelled from September 19 to 25 from both directions in view of non-interlocking work for the commissioning of the 3rd Line between Kapilas Road and Nergundi in the Khurda Road Division.