T20I At Cuttack’s Barabati: Buy Online Tickets From 11AM Today, Check Price & Slots
Cuttack: Online tickets for the second T20 International between India and South Africa at Cuttack’s Barabati Stadium will be available from 11 am on Wednesday (June 1) on a first-come-first-served basis.
“Each user can book a maximum of 2 tickets available through the Paytm Insider app, Paytm App and www.insider.in the website, till the allocated 5000 online tickets are available,” the Odisha Cricket Association informed.
The online ticket process allows the users to choose a convenient slot for the redemption of the tickets purchased starting from June 9 till June 12. The redemption counters will be open from 10 am to 6 pm from June 9 to June 11. To facilitate users, who have bought the ticket from far-flung areas, the redemption can also be done on the event date (June 12) itself from 9 am till 3 pm.
Redemption of tickets will be done in venues across Bhubaneswar (East Coast Railway Stadium, Mancheswar) and Cuttack (Cambridge School, Cantonment Road), it added.
Here are the steps to be followed to buy online tickets:
* Open Paytm Insider app / Download the app.
* Register with email id or mobile no.
* Select current location or type Cuttack.
* Go to the Event : IND v SA 2nd T20I Trophy
* Click on BUY NOW
* Select the Stand you want to BUY
* Select the Qty and click on BUY
* Enter user information
@odishacricketassociation @cricket_odisha @cricketodisha
o Select Voter ID / Driving License ID / other
o Enter ID number based on your above selection
o Enter Name as per ID
- Select your pickup slot timing
- Check box T&C and click on Check Out
- Check your Pickup details and click on Continue
- Check your Order Summary and click on Continue
- Enter your Name, Mobile number and email id
- Click on T&C and click to continue
- Select your preferable Payment option and complete the transaction
- On successful transaction, customers will get the confirmation to their mobile and email.
Customer ID will be cross-verified at the box office while collecting the tickets.