The Not So ‘Ladaku’ Kangana Ranaut And Her Infamous Fights!
Mumbai: ‘Queen’ actress Kangana Ranaut took to her official Twitter handle on Friday to claim that she is not at a ‘Ladaku’.
The actress, well-known for her infamous fights, further stated that she never initiates a fight with anyone, but if someone provokes her, then she doesn’t back off.
Here’s a list of celebs with whom Kangana had a face-off recently and grabbed the headlines for the same:
- Urmila Matondkar: In a recent interview with Times Now, Kangana said that Urmila is a ‘soft porn actor’ who is ‘not known for her acting’. This statement sparked a controversy in the film industry and people started calling out Kangana for it.
- Uddhav Thackeray: After the alleged ‘illegal alterations’ at Kangana’s Mumbai office were demolished, the actress called out and cursed Uddhav Thackery, the Chief Minister of Maharashtra for the action taken by the BMC.
- Hrithik Roshan: Kangana and Hrithik were rumoured to be dating while shooting for ‘Krrish 3’. While Kangana claimed that they were romantically involved, Hrithik denied it.
- Karan Johar: On Karan’s controversial chat show ‘Koffee With Karan’, Kangana called the filmmaker a flag-bearer of nepotism in Bollywood.
- Jaya Bachchan: Following Jaya’s parliament speech in support of Bollywood, Kangana called out the veteran actress turned politician. Kangana slammed Jaya for thinking about her own children and not about the outsiders.
- Taapsee Pannu and Swara Bhasker: In an interview with Republic TV, Kangana called Taapsee and Swara as ‘B-grade actresses’. Reacting to this, Swara tweeted, “Needy outsider – B grade actress (But) – better looking & better actor than Alia Bhatt & Ananya!” Net net I think this was a compliment! Thanks Kangana! I think u are gorgeous, generous & a great actor ! Shine on.” Meanwhile, Taapse wrote, “Maine suna class 12th n 10th ke result ke baad humaara result bhi aa gaya hai! Humaara grade system ab official hai ? Abhi tak toh number system pe value decide hoti thi na.”
- Anurag Kashyap: After Kangana started calling out the biggies of Bollywood following Sushant’s demise, filmmaker Anurag Kashyap, a friend of the actress, distanced himself from her. He even took a dig at Kangana recently by asking her to go to the border and fight with the Chinese troops. To this, Kangana stated that Anurag was good earlier, but now he has become dumb.
- Aditya Pancholi: Kangana was allegedly in a relationship with Aditya Pancholi and their break up resulted in washing dirty linen in public. Kangana even accused the actor of drugging her and sexually exploiting her.
- Adhyayan Suman: Kangana was in a relationship with Shekhar Suman’s son Adhyayan Suman also. After their break-up, she alleged that the actor was doing black-magic on her.
The list of Kangana’s infamous fights doesn’t end here. The actress, well-known for her bold and outspoken nature, never shies away from being vocal about people whom she doesn’t like.