These Home Remedies Can Help You Quit Smoking
Mumbai: If you are a chain smoker and are trying hard to quit smoking, these home remedies may come to your rescue:
1. Milk: If you feel the urge to smoke every two to three hours, drink half to one cup of milk at that time. After drinking milk, you will not feel like smoking for hours.
2. Ginger: Whenever you feel like smoking, put a piece of ginger in your mouth and chew it slowly. This will help you get rid of your addiction.
3. Cinnamon: Whenever you feel the urge to smoke, put a piece of cinnamon in your mouth. This will help you overcome the urge to smoke.
4. Fruit: Consuming fruits like oranges, kiwi, strawberries etc also helps in overcoming your addiction.
5. Raw cheese: Whenever you have a craving for a cigarette, eating a little raw cheese overcomes the craving.
6. Ginger and honey: Ginger and honey, which are commonly used for cough and cold, can also help overcome smoking addiction.