Bhubaneswar: Even as fans can’t stop glorifying their favourite actors, they often tend to forget that their idols are human beings too.
Celebrities may appear to be perfect and flawless on screen, but in real life they are just like any ordinary person.
Here are some weird habits of Bollywood celebrities which will leave you dumbfounded:
- Shah Rukh Khan — The Baadshah of Bollywood is so obsessed with shoes that sometimes he goes to bed with his shoes on. Besides this, SRK doesn’t like taking selfies and hates being clicked while he is eating.
- Aamir Khan — The Bollywood perfectionist is not at all perfect in his real life. It has been reported that the actor hates taking a shower. Perhaps, he wants to save time for making perfect movies!
- Salman Khan — The Dabangg actor has a passion for collecting different kinds of soaps from around the world.
- Sushmita Sen — The former Miss Universe is quite fond of snakes and even has a pet python in her house. She also likes to take a bath under the sky, in her open terrace bathroom.
- Saif Ali Khan — Chotey Nawab Saif is quite fond of reading. To make sure that he’s reading something new everyday, the actor has curated a library in his bathroom.
- Vidya Balan — The actress does not like keeping cell phone. Apparently, the actress can stay for days without checking her phone.
7. Rani Mukerji — The Bengali bombshell is a chain smoker and cannot start her day without taking a few puffs.
8. Preity Zinta — The actress is obsessed with clean bathrooms. Whenever she checks into a hotel, she first has a look at the bathroom.
9. Ayushmann Khurrana — The actor is addicted to dental care and carries his dental kit wherever he goes. He brushes his teeth several times.
- Amitabh Bachchan — The Bollywood legend prefers to wear two wrist watches when his son Abhishek and daughter-in-law Aishwarya are out of the country for shooting. One watch is set to the Indian time and another to the time zone where his family members are staying. The actor also keeps multiple phones to avoid network issues.