Third Round Of OJEE Medical Counselling Ends, 22 Seats Vacant In Odisha

0

Bhubaneswar: The third round of the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) medical counselling has concluded with 22 seats still vacant in MBBS and BDS courses.

While seats for MBBS and BDS in state government colleges are filled, there are vacancies under the NRI quota in Hi-Tech Medical College Hospital (MCH), reported ABP Education.

Hi-Tech MCH Rourkela has six vacant MBBS seats, and there’s one vacancy in Hi-Tech MCM Bhubaneswar, according to OJEE Chairman SK Chand. Besides, Hi-Tech Dental College Bhubaneswar has 15 vacancies in BDS.

A total of 85 per cent medical seats are allotted to OJEE, leaving 15 per cent for the national quota. Following this process, seats left vacant are handed back to the state. State counselling completes with the third round.

The seven government and three private colleges have a total of 1,350 MBBS and 163 BDS seats in the state. Of these, 1330 seats are under the state quota and 183 are under the all-India quota (AIQ).

A total of 79 seats were returned to the state quota following the allotment of AIQ seats.

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.