Three Minor Boys Injured In Battery Blast In Odisha’s Ganjam
Berhampur: Three minor boys were injured, two of them seriously, when a Hi-Watt Battery they were fiddling with went off inside a house at Sompur village under Hinjilikatu police limits in Odisha’s Ganjam district on Tuesday.
According to sources, Badal Gouda, Narayan Gouda and Sridhar Gouda were playing on the outskirts of the village when they found a Hi-Watt battery near a tree. Later, they took the battery to their home. While they were fiddling with the battery in their house, it suddenly went off.
The incident took place at around 8.30 am.
On hearing the explosion, family members of the minor boys rushed to the spot and admitted them to the community health centre (CHC) at Hinjilikatu. They were later shifted to the MKCG Medical College and Hospital in Berhampur.
The condition of two minor boys is critical, the sources added.
Comments are closed.