Toddler Dies After Putting Live Electric Wire In Mouth

0

Nuapada: A toddler died of electrocution after putting a live electric wire in his mouth at Kandetara village under Komna police limits in Nuapada district late last night.

According to reports, family members of eight-month-old Kunal had left an electric wire plugged in and went to sleep on Tuesday night. However, the baby was wide awake and was crawling on the floor. He picked up the electric wire and put it in his mouth. Upon hearing him cry, his parents woke up and rushed him to Nuapada District Headquarters Hospital (DHH), where doctors declared him dead. A post-mortem of the body will be conducted  today, said Nuapada PS IIC Aditya Mahakud.

 

 

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.