Two Boys Rescued As Fire Breaks Out At Metro Tower In Bhubaneswar

Bhubaneswar: Fire Service personnel rescued two persons from fifth floor of Metro Tower at Vani Vihar in Odisha capital after a fire broke out there late on Monday.

According to sources, the mishap took place in the plywood workshop around 2 am. Personnel from Mancheswar fire station soon reached the spot and rescued Sk Mohammad (15) and Musfiquer Mohammad (16) from the floor filled with smoke by cutting open the shutter. The blaze was also subsequently extinguished.

A short circuit is suspected to have caused the fire.


Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Comments are closed.