New Delhi: The last date to register for the UGC-NET to be held in December has been extended to October 15.
The National Testing Agency (NTA), which will conduct the exam, in a notification said the decision to extend the date from October 9 to 15 was taken after it received a number of requests from aspiring candidates.
The registration is being done only through online mode.
The notification said the candidates would be able to carry out corrections in the online application form from October 18 to 25.
In case of any query with respect to online application and fee payment, applicants can contact the helpline at NTA Helpdesk (0120-6895200). The candidates can also use the Query Redressal System (QRS) available in the Candidate’s Login.
For further updates, candidates have been advised to visit the website of NTA UGC-NET website: https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- The UGC-NET will be held from December 2 to 6
- Results will be declared on Dec 31
How to apply:
- Visit the official website i.e. ntanet.nic.in
- Click here to fill online application form
- Upload necessary documents required to support your application
- Pay the requisite amount of fee as specified in the application form
- Submit the application form on the website after verifying all the details
- Download the confirmation page of the application form
- Take the printout of the application form submission confirmation page