New Delhi: The Union Home Ministry on Wednesday issued fresh guidelines for surveillance, containment and caution from December 1 to 31.
All activities have been permitted outside Containment Zones, except for the following, which have been permitted with certain restrictions:
- International air travel of passengers, as permitted by MHA.
- Cinema halls and theatres, with up to 50 per cent capacity.
- Swimming pools, only for the training of sportspersons.
- Exhibition halls, only for business to business (B2B) purposes.
- Social/ religious/ sports/ entertainment/ educational/ cultural/ religious gatherings, with up to a maximum of 50 per cent of the hall capacity, with a ceiling of 200 persons in closed spaces; and keeping of the size of the ground/ space in the view, in open spaces.
However, based on their assessment of the situation, state/ UT governments may reduce the ceiling to 100 persons or less, in closed spaces, the order added.