Bhubaneswar: The last 24 hours saw 13 more patients succumbing to COVID-19, which took the toll to 682 on Friday.
Khurda reported three deaths, including one from Bhubaneswar, followed by two each from Kendrapada and Puri, and one each from Cuttack, Kandhamal, Mayurbhanj, Balangir, Bargarh and Gajapati.
The Health and Family Welfare Department identified the deceased as
1. A 25-year-old male of Bargarh district.
2. An 82-year-old male of Balangir district.
3. A 49-year-old male of Bhubaneswar who was also suffering from chronic kidney disease.
4. A 65-year-old female of Cuttack district who was also suffering from diabetes.
5. A 53-year-old female of Gajapati district who was also suffering from diabetes.
6. A 77-year-old male of Kandhamal district who was also suffering from dilated cardiomyopathy, severe left ventricular dysfunction, hypertension.
7. A 78-year-old female of Khurda district who was also suffering from diabetes.
8. A 39-year-old male of Khurda district.
9. A 90-year-old female of Kendrapada district.
10. A 97-year-old female of Kendrapada district.
11. A 50-year-old male of Mayurbhanj district.
12. A 65-year-old male of Puri district who was also suffering from coronary artery disease.
13. A 79-year-old male of Puri district.