Bhubaneswar Reports One More COVID-19 Death, Odisha Toll Rises To 448
Bhubaneswar: The COVID-19 toll in Odisha touched 448 on Thursday with seven more patients succumbing to the deadly virus in the last 24 hours.
The new fatalities have reported from Sambalpur (3), Bargarh (2), one each from Bhadrak and Bhubaneswar
The Health Department has identified the deceased as:
1. A 62-year-old female of Bhubaneswar who was also suffering from hypertension, diabetes, coronary artery disease, hypothyroidism, morbid obesity.
2. A 76-year-old female of Bargarh district who was also suffering from hypertension, diabetes.
3. A 65-year-old male of Bargarh district who was also suffering from chronic kidney disease.
4. A 60-year-old male of Bhadrak district.
5. A 75-year-old male of Sambalpur district who was also suffering from diabetes.
6. A 58-year-old male of Sambalpur district who was also suffering from hypertension, hyponatremia.
7. A 60-year-old female of Sambalpur district.
With these seven new casualties, the virus has so far claimed 183 lives in Ganjam district, followed by 57 in Khurda, 33 in Sundargarh, 28 in Cuttack, 21 in Rayagada, 18 in Gajapati, 14 in Sambalpur, 12 in Nayagarh, 11 in Puri, nine in Balasore, seven each in Bargarh, Kandhamal and Bhadrak, six in Keonjhar, four each in Jajpur, Malkangiri, Balangir and Angul, three each in Koraput, Mayurbhanj and Kendrapada, two each in Sonepur, Dhenkanal, Jagatsinghpur and Kalahandi and one each in Jharsuguda, and Nabarangpur.