Bhubaneswar: The COVID-19 death toll in Odisha rose to 154 on Tuesday with seven more succumbing to the virus infection in the last 24 hours.
Ganjam reported 3 deaths followed by Rayagada (2), Cuttack (1) and Bhubaneswar (1).
- A 55-year old male from Ganjam district.
- A 72-year old male from Rayagada district who was also suffering from Diabetes.
- A 31-year old male from Rayagada district.
- A 56-year old male from Ganjam district.
- A 45-year old male from Cuttack district who was also suffering from Bronchial asthma and Diabetes.
- A 39-year old male from Ganjam district.
- A 5-year old male child from Bhubaneswar who was also suffering from Cerebral Palsy with seizure disorder.
With the seven new deaths, the virus has so far claimed 85 lives in Ganjam, 18 in Khurda, 13 in Bhubaneswar, 11 in Cuttack, eight in Gajapati, six in Sundargarh, six in Rayagada, two each in Jagatsinghpur, Puri, Bhadrak, Kendrapada, Angul, Balasore and one each in Bargarh, Jajpur, Kandhamal, Jhasuguda and Nayagarh.