New Delhi: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), declared the result of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) on its official website on Friday.
The results have been declared within 19 days of the conduct of the examination. A total of 5.42 lakh candidates or 22.55 per cent have qualified.
Candidates can visit the official website of CTET — ctet.nic.in – to check and download their result.
The qualifying candidates will be issued with a CTET certificate, which is valid up to seven years. Those who have qualified Paper-I, would be eligible to teach from Class I to V and candidates who have qualified Paper II will be eligible to teach from Class VI to Class VIII. Those who have qualified both Paper I and II will be eligible to teach in both levels.
Details Regarding CTET December Result
- · Number of women who have qualified – 3,12,558
- · Number of men who have qualified- 2,29,718
- · Number of candidates who have qualified Paper- I – 2,47,386
- · Number of candidates who qualified Paper -II – 2,94,889
How to Check CTET December Result?
- Visit the official website: ctet.nic.in
- On the Homepage click on “CTET December 2019”
- On the new page that opens, candidates need to enter their respective roll number
- The result will be displayed on the screen
- Candidates need to download and take a printout of the result for future reference.
Candidates can click on the Direct Link provided below, to check their result.