Job Notice For 116 Apprentice Posts At Integrated Test Range In Odisha
The Integrated Test Range in Chandipur, Odisha under the Defence Ministry has invited applications from B.Tech and diploma holders for engagement as graduate and technician (diploma) apprentice.
According to a notification issued on Wednesday, the total number of apprentices to be recruited is 116.
Candidates engaged as ‘graduate-apprentice’ will get a monthly stipend of Rs 9,000 and those engaged as ‘technician (diploma) apprentice’ will get Rs 8,000 per month.
- Interested candidates need to apply online by visiting https:// rac.gov.in.
- The application window will remain open from November 1 to 20.
B.E/B.Tech in computer science and engineering 22
B.E/B.Tech in electronics engineering 25
B.E/B.Tech in electrical engineering 5
B.E/B.Tech in mechanical engineering 3
B.E/B.Tech in civil engineering 1
B.E/B.Tech in aerospace engineering 2
B.Lab science in library science 2
Technician (diploma) apprentice
Diploma in computer science and engineering/IT 23
Diploma in electronics engineering 23
Diploma in electrical engineering 5
Diploma in mechanical engineering 3
Diploma in civil engineering 2
The candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and interview.
- According to the notification, candidates should have registered their names with the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) at mhrdnats.gov.in
- Candidates with post-graduate qualifications are not eligible to apply.
How to apply:
- The online application process will start on Ministry of Defence Recruitment & Assessment Centre website from November 1, 2019, 9 AM. The last date to apply is November 30, 5:30 PM.
- Interested candidates will have to apply online through https://rac.gov.in
- Information regarding the written test, interview, call latter etc will be provided through the website only.
- Applicants have been advised to visit the website regularly for updates.