The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) on Friday issued guidelines on activities permitted in red, orange and green zones from May 4. In Odisha, Jajpur, Balasore and Bhadrak are in red zone. Khurda, Sundargarh, Kendrapara, Koraput, Dhenkanal and Kalahandi are in orange zone. The rest of the districts are in green zone.
Here is the list of activities permitted in green zone districts:
- Buses can operate with up to 50 per cent seating capacity. Bus depots will need to have 50 per cent of buses.
- All goods traffic is permitted across zones and states. No separate pass required.
- E-commerce for non-essential items allowed in green and orange zones.
- Liquor and paan shops are allowed to open.
- OPDs and medical clinics allowed in all zones with appropriate social-distancing norms.
Here are the list of activities not allowed in any zone:
- Air, rail, sea, and metro train services not allowed to operate.
- Persons above 65 years, below 10 years, those with co-morbidities and pregnant women will stay at home.
- School, college, institutions, hospitality services including hotels and restaurants, places of large gatherings such as cinema halls, malls, gym, sports complex, social, political, cultural, and all kind of gathering, religious places will remain closed.
- Movement of stranded foreign nationals, persons released from quarantine, stranded migrant workers and students, pilgrims, tourists & other such persons is to be facilitated following the Standard Operating Protocols (SOPs) issued by the ministry.