North Orissa University, Baripada, has invited applications for recruitment of Professors, Associate Professors and Assistant Professors in different postgraduate departments. The total number of vacancies to be filled is 75. The posts to be filled up are both in the Main Campus in Baripada and IInd Campus in Keonjhar. Candidates have to go through the official notification on the university’s website for details regarding the vacancies and eligibility.
How To Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the university website: www.nou.nic.in . Candidates have to send the filled application form to the Registrar, North Orissa University, Takatpur, Baripada, Mayurbhanj by Speed Post/Registered Post only. The last date for submission of application is February 02, 2020.
According to the official notification, applicants staying abroad can send their applications through email at [email protected] . But they will be required to submit the required testimonials at the time of interview.
Educational Qualifications and Required Experience
- For Professor Posts – A PhD in the concerned discipline and minimum 10 years of teaching in University/college as associate professor or assistant professor.
- For Associate Professor – A PhD in relevant discipline and eight years of teaching experience or research in an academic position.
- For Assistant Professor – Master’s Degree in concerned discipline with at least 55 per cent aggregate marks and must have cleared NET (National Eligibility Test) conducted by UGC or CSIR.
- The candidates belonging to the General category are required to submit DD of Rs 1000
- SC/ST candidates have to submit a DD of Rs 750