7 More COVID-19 Deaths In Odisha; Know The Details Of Patient Here
Bhubaneswar: The COVID-19 toll in Odisha touched 1965 on Thursday as seven more people succumbed to the virus in the last 24 hours.
According to the Health and Family Welfare Department, two deaths each have been reported from Ganjam and Rayagada districts and one each from Kalahandi, Kandhamal and Khurda.
Details of the deceased persons:
- A 79 years old man of Bhubaneswar who was also suffering from Diabetic Mellitus, Hypertension.
- A 35 years old man of Ganjam district.
- A 68 years old woman of Ganjam district who was also suffering from Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Hypertension.
- A 43 years old man of Kalahandi district who was also suffering from Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
- A 72 years old man of Kandhamal district who was also suffering from Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Hypertension & Chronic Kidney Disease.
- A 40 years old man of Rayagada district.
- 7. A 56 years old man of Rayagada district.
With this, the state has seen 36 total deaths since April 1.
Odisha also saw the biggest spike of 6164 new cases in the last 24 hours with Khurda reporting the highest of 1132 new infections.