Bhubaneswar: The Odisha government on Monday notified unlock guidelines for the month of September. Here are the details:
- Face coverings or masks are mandatory in public places. Handkerchief or any cloth with 2 layers is allowed. The masks should be properly cleaned with soap and sun-dried for 5 hours.
- Social distancing with a minimum distance of 6 feet between individuals in public places a must.
- Shops and commercial establishments to ensure physical distancing and
use of face cover/ mask by employees and customers. Owner of the commercial establishment will be liable for any violation which may lead to closure or sealing of the premises.
- Salons, Spas, Beauty Parlours and Barbershops will have to ensure all safety
precautions, disinfection and sanitization before and after service of each
customer. Similar to commercial establishments, ensuring safety is the owner’s responsibility.
- Marriage related gatherings will not exceed 50 persons including guests, priests, food and other service providers. Function to be arranged with the prior permission of the local police station.
- Funeral/ last rites related gatherings will not exceed 20 persons.
- Spitting in public places will be punishable with a fine. Consumption of liquor, paan, gutka, tobacco, etc. in public places is prohibited.
- No restriction on inter-State and intra-State movement of persons, private vehicles and goods including those for cross land-border.
- No separate permission/ approval/ e-permit will be required for inter/intra states or countries movement of goods.
- Inter-state and intra-state movement of passenger buses is allowed from September 1.
- Movement by passenger trains, domestic passenger air travel, movement of
persons on Vande Bharat and Air Transport Bubble flights, and sign-on and sign-
off of Indian seafarers will continue to be regulated as per SOPs issued.
- Persons above 65 years of age, or having co-morbidities, pregnant women,
children below the age of 10 years, etc have been asked to stay cautious.
- Aarogya Setu app to be used by all.