COVID-19 Claims One More Life In Bhubaneswar; Know The Details Of 6 New Deaths In Odisha
Bhubaneswar: The Health Department on Wednesday released details of six patients who succumbed toin the last 24 hours.
1. Male patient aged 80 years of Rayagada district. He was suffering from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
2. Male patient aged 56 years of Ganjam district.
3. Male patient aged 49 years of Kendrapada district. Suffering from diabetes.
4. Male patient aged 55 years of Bhubaneswar.
5. Male patient aged 64 years of Ganjam. Suffering from diabetes.
6. Female patient aged 50 years of Ganjam. Suffering from diabetes.
Ganjam’s death toll rose to 27 with these new cases and that of Bhubaneswar to seven (8 in Khurda district).
The virus had earlier claimed five lives in Cuttack and one each in Puri, Angul, Jajpur, Sundargarh, Gajapati and Bargarh.
Meanwhile, the COVID-19 tally in Odisha has surged to 10624 with 527 more people testing positive for the virus in the last 24 hours.