Bhubaneswar: Utkal University has invited application for ‘Post-Doctoral Fellowship Programme’ under RUSA from young researchers, transgender candidates as well as from those who are engaged with teaching institutions.
1. A fellow will get a monthly fellowship of Rs 1 lakh and will also be entitled to receive a yearly lapsable contingency amount of Rs 60,000 on producing valid bills.
2. He/She can also reimburse travel expense for a one-time round trip to an international destination for paper presentation or attending a seminar organised by a reputed university or research institute.
- The candidates should have a PhD degree in the last three years and have two publications in either Scopus or Web of Science Indexed journals or a patent to their credit.
- The fellowship programme is open to both Indian as well as foreign nationals.
- The candidates should be below 35 years. However, if a candidate is from a teaching institute recognised by UGC or AICTE, sponsored by an industrial organisation or a woman candidate, the age limit will be 40 years.
- Reservation of seats and age relaxation in case of SC and ST students will apply.
Late date: September 20
The details of the fellowship can be obtained from the university website utkaluniversity.nic.in
For any queries, candidates can also mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates can only click on the link https://www.utkaluniversity.nic.in/resources/recruitment/recruitment88_28820191566997442051.pdf
Utkal University is one of the premier state universities in the country. It is a NAAC A+ and Category I university with graded autonomy. It has 29 departments.
The selection process will be conducted in two stages:
Shortlisting will be done on academic records, R&D experience, research publication, number of patents and the quality of research proposal prepared.
The short-listed candidates will then be called for seminar and interaction with RUSA-Research Evaluation Committee.
1. The fellowship will be for three years and could be renewed annually. This will be subject to the evaluation of research work carried out in the previous years by RUSA-REC.
2. The candidate has to submit an affidavit to work in the university for two years or return back the entire fellowship amount.
3. The fellowship could be discontinued by based on the report of the HoD or a fellow can discontinue midway with prior approval.