Single Window Authority Approves 18 Projects Worth Over Rs 3,450 Crore In Odisha
Bhubaneswar: The State Level Single Window Clearance Authority (SLSWCA) of Odisha on Thursday approved 18 industrial projects worth around Rs 3,457 crore.
Charing a meeting of the SLSWCA, Chief Secretary Pradeep Kumar Jena said the projects will generate employment opportunities for 14,436 people in the state. At least 10 out of these investment intents were received during the Make in Odisha Conclave 2022, he added.
The projects that were approved are spread across diverse sectors like metal downstream and ancillary, pharmaceutical, food processing, cement, textile & apparel, IT & ESDM, and agro processing. The approved projects will be set up in Jajpur, Khurda, Koraput, Cuttack, Sundargarh, Bhadrak, Sonepur, Balangir and Boudh districts.
The following projects received the approval at SLSWCA meeting:
- Calderys India Refractories Limited, an Indian subsidiary of Calderys in France, to set up manufacturing unit for Acidic Refractory Bricks, Acidic Monolitics, Refractory Bricks, Steel Casting flux, and Precast Prefired Shaped Refractory Plant with an investment of Rs 500 crore.
- TYK Corporation along with its Indian subsidiary TYK Ceramics India Private Limited will set up a 1020 MT High-end Refractory products plant with Rs 57 crore in Jajpur.
- SMS India Private Ltd proposes expansion with fourth unit of 4000 MT per annum capacity of steel plant equipment in Khurda with Rs 160 crore.
- Toshali Cement proposes expansion of its cement grinding capacity to 1.75 MTPA in Cuttack with an investment of Rs 525.46 crore.
- Abis Exports India Pvt Ltd to set up manufacturing unit for poultry feed at Badachana in Jajpur district with an investment of Rs 161.57 crore.
- OgoEnergy India Private Limited to set up a 1000 MWh battery pack in Khurda with Rs 201 crore.
- Cadila Pharmaceuticals to set up a pharmaceutical manufacturing unit with an investment of Rs 200 crore.